Re: Turtle's Head.

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_MAmXB9v9uHgVEGykbW1huLJcO3WHObeLj9qxw66KZg2675svpbatU3KpEOGTi2WreWLM>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 03:19:33 -0000

> Jeff
> > There will be lots of Americans - from west of the
> Mississippi - at
> > this Tentacles. Chris will be in good company. And
> well defended.
>
> Hmm. Let's see. Greg, Sandy, you, Chris, Rick
> (though I'm not sure he counts, he's more like on top
> of the Mississippi), any others? Daniel? Not sure.
> So, 5 or 6 against 145 - I'm just shakin' in my boots.

First off, Rick is about as red-blooded an American as they come. Daniel definitely counts as well. We're bringing a few other Seattleites as well, including the Mighty Mike O'Connor - worth four men or sixteen gamers.

> The Canadian contingent, small, I grant you. But
> check out the Brits alone (they owe us a few favours
> from the last century, and they've got National
> Health, too), they'll have piles of guys there. As
> host country, perhaps the Germans should stay neutral,
> but they're pretty obviously closer to my side than
> yours.

I wouldn't count on all the Brits staying on your side - I'm pretty sure with judicious use of beer, Chris, Dan and I can get most of them. Same with the Germans - at least the English-speaking ones. :)

Jeff