Re: Tootle-Max

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_wHg3kwpSx3cx9dMdGwsfwyAjKPQSz0YUGoj1KOWcEqHEnRvCKurVYb-AXkf2Sg6-Wj4Riotb>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 09:37:29 -0000

And where the US Immigration leads, the UK follows, as we are apparently worried about all the Mexicans trying to sneak in over the borders

http://lorinator.feminoise.com/my-take-on-the-stream-of-passion-uk- immigration-nonsense/

which is obviously why we are so short on "authentic" Mexican food. (The only Mexican restaurant I have been to is in Dublin - but the problem I have with Mexican food is they don't seem to have any items on the menu that don't include cheese...)

(See how I skilfully tie all the threads together while going off at a complete tangent at the same time....)