Re: Turtle's Head.

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_idsqiBjCfb9dvtQSZ8mUHXGPBvgbU83iP_Wf69NQN4HkFP-QR0NtaHa7FJ6Td>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 15:48:33 -0000

Jeffe:
"I wouldn't count on all the Brits staying on your side - I'm pretty
sure with judicious use of beer, Chris, Dan and I can get most of them."

Alison:
"If I can get the Brits on our side, then we've got better community
support."

Any Briton worth his or her salt should be a paragon of parochially minded arrogance -- or xenophobic stupidity -- and immune to such overly assumptive propaganda.

Alison:
"I may have to use a Lightbringer's Summons on them - as I said,
they still owe us from WWI and WWII (and the Boer War, but that's going way back)."

I had the fortune to study with two Canucks during my M.A.*; I'm now convinced Alexander the Great came from Ontario, for instance. Their papers, particularly on the Canadian involvement in the Great War, were always much fun.

(* my classmates consisted of a lieutenant-colonel, once of the Dukes, and of whatever the bloody hell we're calling our regiments these days; two Canadians; two Greeks, one of whom and proudly spoke of his possessing an AK47; a normal English lad; and Stephen Turnbull, of Samurai fame.)

Stu.