Re: Turtle's Head.

From: Alison Place <alison_place_at_hDEvg9IGoOlkscjec_Wv2asMJC-Nmtn_Q9CNG718JtCX1qRqEyKU6FqIO8qTOMO>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 08:13:15 -0800 (PST)

Dear Tressy,

       Yes, I'm sure we've appalled many. However, there is a tenuous tie-in; it is about Tentacles. Sort of. By the way (and please reply off-list) where are you two living these days.

  Thanks,
  Alison

Quathia _ <quathia_at_YJqWb21Nhpiubp1XHTAhdlW5rvx9vWw8ltIvaqAMRMSrUglVOZgmjU-Si4y2pIYgygpirgb75d5m.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

Ok, I don't check my mail for *one day*, and when I come back my mailbox is overrun by non-Dutch and non-French talking about cheese. On a gaming list.

--Speechless Tressy

Probeer Live.com: je eigen persoonlijke opstartpagina met alleen de dingen die jij belangrijk vindt op één plek. http://www.live.com/getstarted

You Are All Idiots. Signed, De Immod.

Yahoo! Groups Links

Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.  Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.