AW: Re: Turtle's Head.

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_57xEWwSRo2f0TSSYGYTkvG9rmhFhjomX5w_OBMaPg5vPYdV0c_n_vzB4qQaM93w5adsgq>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 17:37:52 +0100

Alison:
>"I may have to use a Lightbringer's Summons on them - as I said,
they still owe us from WWI and WWII (and the Boer War, but that's going way back)."

They owe us big for both too, and for the Revolution and the 1812 war. Hey Chris, any reason why we didn't claim Canada as compensation for the 1812 war?

Stu:
>I had the fortune to study with two Canucks during my M.A.*; I'm now
convinced Alexander the Great came from Ontario, for instance.

People often refer to Alex as Greek, which he wasn't, so you must be right.

>(* my classmates consisted of a lieutenant-colonel, once of the
Dukes, and of whatever the bloody hell we're calling our regiments these days; two Canadians; two Greeks, one of whom and proudly spoke of his possessing an AK47; a normal English lad; and Stephen Turnbull, of Samurai fame.)

I don't own any AKs. Why would anyone be proud of owning one? I just have some cheap stuff and a Mexican Mauser. How bout you Chris?

Daniel