Re: AW: Re: Turtle's Head.

From: Alison Place <alison_place_at_B6wWZcdwhrRaX5xAK085I-mQsE4mbYtQmSRNDfGOnYq7PFOiCkiDv0uubGuGjop>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 10:16:51 -0800 (PST)

  Alison:
>"I may have to use a Lightbringer's Summons on them - as I said,
they still owe us from WWI and WWII (and the Boer War, but that's going way back)."

Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_mqb9S_zRy8bbOXCn7FBHrKsbGUOd7_8CZH9W7OJz-enWUPa3oZ62dPZszmfOuU9btMg-zpstJxtR14ZBhsgfKGU.yahoo.invalid> wrote: They owe us big for both too, and for the Revolution and the 1812 war. Hey Chris, any reason why we didn't claim Canada as compensation for the 1812 war?

     Plenty. I think you've seriously misunderstood, Daniel. Guess I should have realised that 1812 would come up at some time. All right, I shall explain carefully. We (Canada) came and helped the U.K. for those three wars. You, on the other hand, didn't help during the American Rebellion or the War of 1812. Emphatically did not. The opposite, as I recall. As far as claiming Canada as compensation for the War of 1812, you lot started the hostilities. For some inane reason, Thomas Jefferson figured that grabbing Canada would be "a mere matter of marching" since the Brits were seriously occupied smacking Napoleon.

  Alison

Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check. Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.