RE: AW: Re: Turtle's Head.

From: Quathia _ <quathia_at_9Ophi2u7FT9zKplyGvRr8iIU_UHzDmeSEOypFVsg-QwSvFdQhLDkgZmLVru8kN8iz3kQ>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 21:04:10 +0100

But Britain's got Canada already.> > > > Stu:> >I had the fortune to study with two Canucks during my M.A.*; I'm now > convinced Alexander the Great came from Ontario, for instance.> > > > People often refer to Alex as Greek, which he wasn't, so you must be right.> > > >(* my classmates consisted of a lieutenant-colonel, once of the > Dukes, and of whatever the bloody hell we're calling our regiments > these days; two Canadians; two Greeks, one of whom and proudly spoke > of his possessing an AK47; a normal English lad; and Stephen > Turnbull, of Samurai fame.)> > > > I don't own any AKs. Why would anyone be proud of owning one? I just have> some cheap stuff and a Mexican Mauser. How bout you Chris? I got a catapult, and a cat, so watch it.

A different Chris

Probeer Live.com: jouw leven online met nieuws, sport, weer en nog veel meer. http://www.live.com/getstarted