Re: Bull-Turtle's-Head.

From: Alison Place <alison_place_at_wr-XN-VTHyAhTzU2v5k8I2TEQJUIgD7GxJloQVxzWQ5JEucXrs3C6qPmxL9rrbG>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 06:24:18 -0800 (PST)

Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_QJutbsImwZQRd5dYfnAB0Jax8ogyHzEwTGPHm75W6caCDOQJ6Q2Hgqg3cT5DtcTvMb3O0pTCDLUeglMjYCFX2g.yahoo.invalid> wrote: Alison:
> Daniel, you've been up too late. Think about it. You'd have torn down everything for the next
> architectural fad anyway, if we hadn't burnt it. This way, you actually saved the White House out
> of pique. Think what a montrosity you could have got in its place!

Wait, you're saying that you "saved" it by burning it down? Shall we argue about what the definition of "is" is? Maybe you drank some of what Daniel had?

Chris

  Well, the Brits only scorched the White House. (It was painted white to hide those marks.) It was in retaliation for the Murcans coming up to York (now Toronto), burning it, and generally having a gay old time. Including letting all our miscreants out of jail to join in the drunken festivities.   Alison

Looking for earth-friendly autos?