Sainsbury's SPAM SPAM SPAM !!!!

From: julianlord <julian.lord_at_7z5wl2SX-WqMyyjoX-Fjbfs7uhVqcsXM6uaM7WG0ECt08bIN9h4787DjdaFa6Uv6>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 15:26:17 -0000

Jane :

(Re: Cheddar)

> Sainsburys. Several varieties.

Jane, Jane, Jane ...

There's only ONE rule here, and you have just broken it --- some kind of record I guess.

QUOTE : "This is a place where topics unsuited to those lists, for whatever reason, can be discussed.

Except, of course, for DISGUSTING, VILE, VOMIT-INDUCING SPAM ! SPAM  !! SPAM !!!" Now, Simon's attempts towards freeing some of his own shelf space/ cardboard box storage areas in return for hard cash, going naturally in his direction not yours, involve spam that is neither disgusting, nor vile, nor vomit-inducing.

But...

Sainsbury's ?

Cheddar ???

Honestly, your taste in English Cheeses is about twenty fathoms beneath your taste in European beers of various provenance.

I mean seriously, if you like that Sainsbury's "cheddar" muck, I can only conclude that you have NEVER even *tasted* the _real_ stuff.

HINT : it doesn't come vacuum-wrapped in plastic with brand names all over it.

Consider yourself duly immoderated for this dismal slippage ...