Re: Bull-Turtle's-Head.

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_cDPc3N8SSzQsqnuMPO5y5xQ-MmSFOqX-BC2FnIdAcu7TxK413us3V4AV9GBYnMHS>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 08:11:14 -0800 (PST)

Jane:
> I thought it was the Canadians, rather than us,
> though.

Furriners is pretty much all the same. There's really only two categories: ones that are OK so long as they stay over there and ones worth spending a bullet on. Yankees pretty much fall into the same categories, but we have defined hunting seasons for them.

http://members.tripod.com/~sullyy/jokes/becanadian.txt

> items 1,3,5,7,9,and 11 out of 10 were
> "only country ever to invade the USA and burn
> their capital to the ground".

2, 4, 7, and 10. Burning the capital of the most democratic country in the world at the time is definitely something to be proud of. Well done Cannucks!

Chris