AW: Re: Bull-Turtle's-Head.

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_1nQyIhtnOY-l6fyaMcjW_iNKk34lrwnufu3UVsqQGo6KZL6J0IAlpMOIfaxrbnmcauabP>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 12:03:19 +0100

>I think what brought it home to me was being told that
in the Gulf War, we lost more troops to American accidents than we did to the enemy. I have an idea the Americans did, too.

And how many died due to British mistakes? Still don't know, do you. That sort of thing isn't talked about in the old medieval countries. Now, if ya'll had guns, and the proper regard for the authorities that goes with them, then you'd also have freedom of information. (Oops, did I just infringe Bush's copyright to the word "freedom"?)

Daniel