Re: Re: The Truth About Tom Cruise 9Was Dark Duck Secrets)

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_BptIypAYG_m5_-N9lJPuG15Ek5Q0X_bI-s-DvLEng2EvvDayPuWoxaNgn5EnZr11K92C>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 14:08:38 +1100

Are you thinking of Andrew Malcom's

"It's going to be a great country when they finish unpacking it." *
Canada

Main exports: cold fronts, hockey players, niceness.

Main imports, acid rain, baseball players, political refugees.

(with apologies to Pierre Trudeau)

*

> I'm trying to remember the name of the Irish writer who when asked
> "what do you think of Canada?" replied "It'll be a nice place when
> it's finished".

john_at_vJBTXStP_53kZE9M0EBEKkeq90CrBJeBz5jKL9Y9ptNB1vDPbyRBOKJ4OGSEdwQZgju295oJMvC99L6kMCjK.yahoo.invalid                  John Hughes
Mythologic: http://mythologic.info

  May God us keep
  From Single vision and Newton's sleep!