Re: AW: The Truth about George

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_P9VH365nx2pD9eyQ2LusJVE_BJs_XogzV8Pq1GSuw8E-GyyrcAuudvUgzohAlEhs>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 14:06:18 +1100

>Daniel:
>
>Remembering the Michelle Shocked song with the Piney Woods in East Texas.

Nice call: 'Memories of east Texas' one of my all-time favourites.

Memories of East Texas
And Gilmer, county seat of Upshur
Looking back and asking myself
'What the hell'd you let them break your spirit for?' You know, their lives ran in circles so small Ah, they thought they'd seen it all
And they could not make a place for a girl who'd seen the ocean

Though I'm more of a Scandanavian Death Metal freak really.

John Hughes
Publications Editor
Centre for Aboriginal Economic Policy Research College of Arts and Social Sciences
Hanna Neumann Building #21
The Australian National University
Canberra ACT 0200 Australia

T: +61 2 6125 0649
F: +61 2 6125 9730
W: www.anu.edu.au/caepr

CRICOS Provider #00120C

The CAEPR website has a large and growing electronic library of publications available
for free download, including Discussion Papers, Working Papers, Monographs and Topical Issues.