Re: Cross-fertilising the creative communities of Glorantha

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_qymvJ-0IFxCITJwG1Z5IcmSos6YOslvVDlrTgTx5Jl9HxNvuKLg2MNaXKv03m>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 01:04:04 +0000 (GMT)

> Is this list included in this Grand Design? If so, I
> reckon the Immod
> hands in bollocks e-mail addresses for ourselves and
> we actually do it.
>
> Mine is

GrotaronSpunk2007_at_hxryQNEe6D31AK5mLbRmMa4karH_HHPqoENibylZklFV-XAJ0z0Jowqfkk7I92dlK3cvFKMqBno9XnJ--0CDD4ycupCTRZaBgEKuZGyuZTYg3B17Px8tAfNXm7DW.yahoo.invalid

It's a nice idea, but all that gets them is "no such address" messages. (Yes, I did check: Stu's quite mad enough to have set that one up as a real address.)

Maybe something that gives out-of-office messages? An auto-joiner to another list? Someone who WILL sue for being sent spam?

Oh, and I can't now remember how many lists she lurks on in web-only mode, but I am informed that we are NOT to subscribe kallyr_at_5qDSYr0zcvfY9VH5U3rr3yDTS5zvOCE7hhxsnh3dudbKJ_m3hz93wYOGQk2iB6mrQUHdtpQbPXdQ1yE.yahoo.invalid to any further lists, or the "creative communities of Glorantha" will find things going Horribly Wrong.