Re: Re: Cross-fertilising the creative communities of Glorantha

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_Ky8jrrB3uZ9NiSaWkazUkbvrcxRyeclaml9W3-0hhSehP5yoqmK3aAUzAdBrh>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 22:53:16 +0000 (GMT)

> > > What's to stop him from posting at the Glorantha
> > > list then?

> Well seeing as the Moderator of that list wasn't
> even
> consulted, it looks more and more like the usual
> Greggly fubar.

I can't believe they came up with that idea without even consulting Graham! I would say someone rolled a 20 on their social interaction skills again, but it's even worse than that.
20 roll for not consulting Graham
20 roll for the "we're going to spread your email address unless you opt out"
Any more yet?

New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk