Re: Re: Cross-fertilising the creative communities of Glorantha

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_B6Wlyge8r3OmpOmA3TzPwRF838bzmLPFcuAGsmSK9th-CEd4BN0UvAZynTvIm>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 01:55:06 +0000 (GMT)

> C'mon Chrissy, at least pretend to fire a pistol
> into the air and say
> something vaguely frontier gibberishy, like them
> thar's fight'n werds...
> You live in Texas, for %$#_at_*& sake.

An area not famed for the literacy of its inhabitants.... mind you, it isn't famed for its pine forests, either, so who knows?

> I'll pick on Kally in due course, but not because
> some Texas toad tries to goad me... :-)

Seems fair enough to me.

And I wondered at first if that was a typo, then I saw the repeat. That's an attempt at a diminutive of the name, right? Suggestion. Pronounce it the same, but spell it "Kali". You'll get a much better idea of what you're getting into.