Narrative Cross-fertilising Techniques

From: Sam Elliot <sam.elliot1_at_Ezu7YMRzSAqbj11sL-_ITkFha60ai4aIgx7SxscuLmSaggcqST_rxvQL5e-i6V98>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 11:03:19 +0000 (GMT)

Rick, that comes nowhere near a "Yes, but..."

  It should have been obvious that we wanted a contest. Crap game, this.

  Sam.

Rick Meints <rjmeints_at_Vt_Va8oYo8f1apsIPSEbTbQqg4OJhQlrKszqbbLLaJexFv2J38ucp1f9GfGRDD3Aoi7uQmy6.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

          Actually, the whole request for emails was just to send people an invitation to join the new World of Glorantha yahoo group. Sorry to disappoint all of you doomsayers, conspiracy theorists, libertarians, the lawsuit happy, fetishists, duck wannabies (oops, that might be me), paranoid delusionals, sarcastic crackpots, general naysayers, partypoopers,  the anti-social, and the Daniel Fahey fan club of Lower Upper Bottomlee in Cheshire.

    Visit Your Group
   Online games
   Computer game store
   Computer games