Re: Vadrus, Okie

From: jorganos <joe_at_V-6Ls0EesTOfvm_EInhB2OSCakqM8UEHHwmCv_d2RX1Jg8HGv9z7dvh6S8oWJrOqqpi2gf2I>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 19:22:21 -0000

> > "I wonder where Vadrus acquired his ultra-powerful stupidity and
> > stubbornness ? It's like some magical superpower which makes him
> > immune to : fear, suggestion, mind-control, mysticism, logic..."
> >
> > Wigan? Texas?

> He sounds like an Okie to me. That's up north, too.

Viewed from Texas, everything but Florida is north. Bloody southerners...

It is easy to understand Vadrus: go spend a winter north of the arctic circle, keeping warm with home-brewed 120-proof rotgut.

Although some people on this list manage to do so in bleak city environments, too. (The rotgut method remains the same...)