So Greg has gregged the GD <SHOCK !!> (playing catch up after house move)

From: julianlord <julian.lord_at_zxd6jz1X3ZwZPbkIIkmb89EJcqsoGiC-R0xqLTfRf4ityW6vcd04xhL6lMPG9HHm>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 18:20:51 -0000

Woh !! a surprise move, but probably a crafty one ;-)

There's more craftiness involved with the GLS too --- he's revealed the nature of ONE of the God Learners Secrets, although IMHO he should have done it years ago, and this time he may be playing too crafty for his own good ...

BTW Rick, he told me _years_ ago that there was more than one GLS LOL

I found one of them in a book by Umberto Eco, and even though I've never asked for any confirmation (public or private) from Greg, I might just do so now that one GLS has been officially published (LOL actually, there are _several_ if you understand where to look LOL ), as it's a real mind-boggler in a Gloranthan context (not in a RW/ mundane one though).

Not here though, but if so (aka if I have time), see you on WorldofGlorantha ... :-) (seriously off-topic for THIS pathetically dismal excuse for a Glorantha list ... )

jeers,

Julian Lord