Re: Texas goes new-cue-ler

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_jEp1Km0TaPKq1hW52Rq0vCO7DjM6RnTyB5ko74sOBvjM1qWKHdGdPMPMz59pQdJzQGyA>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 08:17:42 +1100

Comrade Chris:
> new-cue-ler

Not going there. Rag to a bull. :)

> And exactly why have wen been turning out new-cue-ler scientists every year when we haven't built commissioned new reactors since 1978?

Umm,

  1. Bombs. Big kiddy melting bombs. For liberty.
  2. They're looking for Higgs Boson, who by his name is surely a yankee.
  3. They're ambitious and are spending their careers trying to figure out how to decommission existing plants or safely store the waste for twenty thousand years. (Wigam perhaps?)
  4. It was was either nu-cle-ar thingees or Texas Studies. <shudder>

Solidarity, Siblings

Jimbo

john_at_MY9mf3RrKtQqMTtcQ4jToh2HvwYcBCKVGnGAmM3oOFptUZKIK9Vm-DGwcogUfGHlF_wARIF2__vQnw.yahoo.invalid                  John Hughes
Mythologic: http://mythologic.info

  May God us keep
  From Single vision and Newton's sleep!