AW: Re: Texas goes new-cue-ler

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_z58eWhc-PLqhLWazlylVUBEZu_gs4IaJ7tEOOjOqtBIBT9vvmenl_xKTh-1XNT_1tZ-jy>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 17:19:31 +0100

>> At this point, I'd like to say I'm a Texan like Chris,
>
>Now, I'm confused by this.
>I can accept that, being from Texas, one might feel a certain amount
of pride in declaring oneself to be a Texan, however misplaced that might be, but I can't imagine what would lead anyone to say that they were "like Chris"...

He's saying he's like Chris, a typical Texan. Big and tall, straight-talking drawl. With a six-shooter quicker than a rattler. Slow to anger but with fists like sledgehammers. Standing near them you don't need a hat - their size blocks the sun. They make John Wayne look puny.

Daniel