Re: Texas goes new-cue-ler

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_8rLAI-xc80rJyPEbr0BexFhh3VGjR-n_7fhoZhAdNJEmpr_dEJEqnqQwUvyPHMH9>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 09:55:18 -0700 (PDT)

> > At this point, I'd like to say I'm a Texan like Chris,
>
> Now, I'm confused by this.
> I can accept that, being from Texas, one might feel a certain amount
> of pride in declaring oneself to be a Texan, however misplaced that
> might be, but I can't imagine what would lead anyone to say that they
> were "like Chris"...

Alng these lines, I am pleased to announce that Texas has discovered a way around the constitutional prohibition against cruel and unusual punishment by making cruel punishment entirely usual. See http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/031807dnprotycretaliate.3e701e5.html

Chris