Re: Fantastic Fascist Fantasy

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_TiZfDQrIraAALqLiI2LTQ2rPin22pxingnIfKM9kfDzGKwQAlNyxy9HXp-Mum>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 13:41:49 -0000

Jimbo:
> http://mythologic.info/quest/index.html

Whoooah... BOOBIES!

> And again, there are character piccies on the web page for the
> semiotically-challenged

Whoooah... BOOBIES! And moobies.

I always knew that Glorantha 3D group was a front for filth.

> The rp game's role is to introduce fascist values (loyalty,
cruelty,
> racism, 'purity', lack of choice, mythic heroism, disregard for
death)
> with positive feedback, and to subtly invoke the symbols of nazi
> mysticism centred on the Invisible Sun. Basically, the game is a
> recruitment tool for the uber-cons.

Sounds cool.

> I'd like the session to evoke that through the mini-plot.
Basically, I
> guess I'm asking for ideas: what was the best session you've ever
played
> using similar genre and character types, and what sort of simple
> mini-scenario can I spring?

Erm... I had a barbarian gang-raped by fifty orc women in heat, once (or maybe more times, probably). Then there was the Narnia game where all the children were hiding in wardrobes from nasty things (e.g. Latin American deathsquads), and Mr Beaver was an anthropomorphic pederast who forced the children to play Russian Roulette. Nope... I got nothin'; memory's cack.

That said I did post some D&D game transcripts here a while ago --