Re: Fantastic Fascist Fantasy

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_jRuTOA8z0chOMTqw-BW1Xi9G4Rk3_jMKaFMzxtSCcaaMUHbJhr65QpLp_S9hrmtJIBfv>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 07:23:03 +1100

Nah. I'm a mushrooms and acid man.THOUGH I WAS NEVER A HIPPY. (And when on a deadline, vile concoctions of pepsi and guarana powder, chased by slabs of dark chocolate. Keeps you focussed and febrile, and at 3 in the morning there's no one to notice that you babble incoherently.)

Breaky time: mulling over replies and chottling. Keep 'em coming folks.

Peace, Children

Jimbo

> Peter Metcalfe:
>
> >John Hughes:
>
> >>(Unless I don't
> >>like you, in which case I'll just do what EGG does).
>
> >Snort coke?
>
> I think he already has and a lot of it.
>
> _

john_at_wQ0d2BILjYDxxj1PphGpLlmKdt6KIW78_mkq-1YWXKqCzLobFeIyiNfstpuQ0_YhRjit-yl7OeCk3bwdXVVh.yahoo.invalid                  John Hughes
Mythologic: http://mythologic.info

  May God us keep
  From Single vision and Newton's sleep!