HIPPIE ALERT

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_bJod5r6UVR_UBZpboRVGjN18t3HvYG5fl8xNnDl3e3WF_pZ08yVosuLXWeHovO9YGIRF>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 23:49:16 +1000

> I guess I'd be a hypocrite if I said you can't hold my place of birth
> against me. I left as soon as I was of legal age! And went to . . .
> Berkeley. Aw, shit.
>
> Chris
>
> __._
> .

And *I* was denying I was ever a hippie.

There is hope. :)

I'ts just sooo karmic. What's your star sign dude? Go ask Alice. Let your freak flag fly. Let's lose the negativity man, and make love to the universe. Its time to get down, get back, get with it, get it on, get it together, get naked, get real, and get stupid - if you get my drift. Tune in, drop out. Make love, not war. What a cosmic vibe. Our favourite redneck is a hippie from Austin by way of <snigger> Berkeley! He looks like Tarzan, walks like Jane, and smells like Cheetah.

Whoa man, like don't forget to hide the roaches...

Yeah hippie, go back to Woodstock if you don't want to shoot anything!

Bounce, bounce... :)

Peace man!

--
john_at_iZQSzCbnaB0heIY45MSE06F-Z7MbmwPFrbZUfnPnb2q8I_94UWIgMuXChAJ5O1BbekkEkrn_JhwbidPd.yahoo.invalid                John Hughes
Mythologic: http://mythologic.info

>From this the poem springs: that we live in
a place That is not our own and, much more, not ourselves, And hard it is in spite of blazoned days." Wallace Stevens. "Notes Towards A Supreme Fiction"