Post-modern blather

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_L5tqVMAk8k98B-w0DcuueoI5IXbbFZHHZgBEc81CuI_szxEbjqWARoh53_rA7f8Y>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 08:20:47 -0700 (PDT)

On the one list to rule them all, I said "privileging a set of texts" like I know what that means. John, aren't you proud of me?

On a totally separate note, Sandy says that, in one of the British-Maori conflicts, the Brits wanted to surrender because they were running out of ammo and food, so the Maori offer them more ammo if they would keep fighting. Since I know nothing about New Zealandish history, and we might have people from that region of the globe on this list: Is this true? Is it taught in school?

Chris