Re: Rule One

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_t6F8_SPMwXlKrA9k_gR9xQiUG0E_Sj6Bp7cxKm45YabOjDJvEfT-rNXL0uwNd3Afp5EC>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 17:03:38 -0000

> As shown by the response from clique to the "Generally Accepted
> Glorantha (GAG) , Core Glorantha" thread. Rule One is shut the fuck up
> and buy any crap that we push out and don't ask any questions.

Boatright - what is your goddamn problem? You don't have to buy a damn thing that we publish, and we certainly aren't saying "don't ask any questions." Why have you chosen this small esoteric group of writers to be the subject of your weird obsessive needs? What did we do to deserve your attention? Couldn't you go back to writing angry letters to the Customer Service Center for Purina Catfood ("Dear fuckwads, why have you discontinued the Ocean Seafish line of tins. They were the favorite of my Princess. Do you expect us to shut the fuck up and buy any crap we push out?")

Jeff