Re: Rule One

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_mZ3C1_WiAPWkuHyATZ0mMujYm8HfkyRWWTWv0442wkl5h4bWredSxu8DxHEt2rcQjR5q>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 18:28:23 -0000

> However, I think that Jeff ought to use his Author's Awsome Power
2w11 to ensure that some soon-to-be released product includes -- in text that is converted to indecipherable runes -- a statement that "Rule Two is for Boaty to shut the fuck up, buy whatever crap we push out, and don't ask any questions." That way, everything is nice and clear, but inoffensive to the casual reader.

Capital idea. For the time being however those who go to Tentacles and are playing in the Between the Dragon and the Deep Blue Sea LARP, players who figure out how to turn that into the mantra of a new Cult will get secret bonuses!!!!

Hell, I think this version will make it into an upcoming publication:

"Be silent, do what your masters say, don't ask questions."

Maybe it is a EWF mystical chant, or maybe this is the Cult of Silence in Pamaltela. But it exists somewhere!

Jeff