Re: Post-modern blather

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_yo4su0rlhRZQNyli2cxEUxDQjPmaCHIJ0shmcStpMqXWSJ7DxXNdgdLGGCX6s5Fw>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 10:09:44 +1000

At 01:20 AM 12/04/2007, Rainbow Unicorn Starsign MoonUnit Lemmons wrote:

>On the one list to rule them all, I said "privileging a set of
>texts" like I know what that means. John, aren't you proud of me?

Damn proud, if I only knew WTF you were blathering about. Proud enough to buy you a beer sometime(to better lubricate the insults of course). Hippy.

"Oi, Stu! led us a tenner will you? I'm a bit short..."

And speaking of lubrication...

While I'll address this in much more polite terms on the talk-to-god list, my vulgar colonialism aspires to ask the question here, where no put is left undowned.

The all-new Vinga cult is a hotbed of girl on girl on action. Now Greg has also revealed, in 'How She Became Her' that the Red Goddess likes to, ahem, double her chances of a date on a Wildday night. (To my simple mind, this makes far more game sense than the Vinga rewrite).

Applying the same logic, shouldn't all Lunar characters also be bisexual?

Given campaign gender weightings, this should certainly spice up a few drooping roleplay sessions.

Saucily goosing the gander cause what gooses the sauce also sauces the gander. Whatever.

Enquiring minds want to know...

John

John Hughes
Publications Editor
Centre for Aboriginal Economic Policy Research College of Arts and Social Sciences
Hanna Neumann Building #21
The Australian National University
Canberra ACT 0200 Australia

T: +61 2 6125 0649
F: +61 2 6125 9730
W: www.anu.edu.au/caepr

CRICOS Provider #00120C

The CAEPR website has a large and growing electronic library of publications available
for free download, including Discussion Papers, Working Papers, Monographs and Topical Issues.