Re: Blue Pill Time

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_aXxo7dvK3zJE0FpIJGkcWLAefJghsvYakDBiDXNPFBkFkpnQnYnSkQWBlLHfq>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 07:29:45 +0100 (BST)

> I see Peter is engaging in 'frank and open
> discussions' with his usual flair.
>
> Me, I'm offering three to one on on Mikey Hitchens.
> Any takers?
>
> Where's Das Boot when you need him?
>
> Keep working on those social skills. All of you.
>
> Jimbo

Oh? Do I gather that the list I'm now boycotting, the one of Almighty Greg Worship, created so that He does not have to mingle on a (spit) common or garden list, where the customer and their needs are an insignificant afterthought compared with the Artistic Whim, has exploded again?

In that case, without having any idea what it's about, I'm rating Michael at 4:1 for rational argument and presenting incontrovertible evidence in the face of lunacy, and Peter at 5:1 for telling The Self-Appointed Almighty some truths that he desperately needs to know, in language that's entirely appropriate for the purpose. Both will be ignored, of course.

(Yes, actually, I have calmed down a bit. You should have seen the uncensored version.)

Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail/winter07.html