Re: Blue Pill Time

From: Rick Meints <rjmeints_at__aoVylSoWLjWOlpWio8fN_jPT2wzp02L2wqtBv0tGPdmB4FUCUo4LF99bvczLbbSjq7>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 13:55:04 -0000

Gee Jane,

Why hold back? It's a shame you're boycotting the Glorantha Yahoo group. I thought you were just writing more info on Vinga and her positive influence on various GLBT deities. Greg starts every post with YGWV and nobody has commented that it's really short for "Yes, Greg Wrecked Vinga"...

I love it when Greg gets people riled up. Some hate it when he is silent and others hate it when he says something. Some hate it when he holds info back, and others hate it when he shares it. Some hate it when other people take his opinion as law and others hate it when his opinion is discarded. So much hate, and we still haven't banned anyone from the Glorantha Yahoo group, nor censored anyone, or banned any topics. Das Booty hardly posts anything there. Peter's meds are still working (for the most part), and too many are being almost civil while disagreeing.

Even (Calamity) Jane's strawmen posts about "dumbing down" and "unwashed masses" didn't really start much of a flame war. She got labellled as "rude" and thus we get a boyxott. :-)

If we called (Pistol) Pete rude we'd only get a debate on which definition of rude we were basing it on, and how in an Orwellian sense of Jungian philosophy he was actually being polite. Page 17, paragraph 3 in book X confirms this.

Can I get the uncensored responses now?

Jimbo? Booty? Pistol Pete? Calamity Jane?

Minty