RE: Digest Number 795

From: Sam Elliot <samclau_at_dNgIAZmJGTt5GQZyNOkDDcmfibMoL8Q7c0af--3J-k1J8j-AOFuKwT2YXSEOs8haHzH1>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 13:51:08 -0200

Presumably in the Complete Cock, ahem, Mythic Glorantha, it's the skimpily clad cover of Runequest we should be considering, palms a-sweat?

Does Harrek have wenches draped poutily at his feet now? Is he allowed to be heterosexual?

Are interesting trolls just a game construct too? To make them playable? In reality they are just semi-intelligent brutes I suppose. Ducks are...well...ducks.

Interesting that Vingans got the make-them-playable-treatment when this was never that much of a criterion for dwarves, elves, dragonewts. Obviously there are a lot of baboons iout there who were just dying to play RPG's.

On the plus side, we have discovered that, following the logic of his latest posts, Stu finds Red Sonja to be attractive. Not quite sure how he pulls it off (ooh er), but...

Sam.

p.s. Do people really want to play Xena?