Re: Digest Number 795

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_g5M5XX_2PQSky0M6CnVssuX_8d8QjymkYK3HlG_LPkRwDqkT0wJoeA7mbOlFu>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 00:06:45 -0000

Sam:
> On the plus side, we have discovered that, following the logic of
his latest
> posts, Stu finds Red Sonja to be attractive. Not quite sure how he
pulls it
> off (ooh er), but...

NO MAN MAY TOUCH MY NAKED STEEL. Er....

(Red Sonja, 1985)
Swordmaster: Hatred of men in a lovely young woman... Such could be your downfall.
Red Sonja: I don't hate ALL men, Grandmaster. Swordmaster: You do now you've been gregged, dearie.

Did you know that Sandahl Bergman (Evil Lesbian Villainess Gedren) received the Best New Star of the Year (Actress) Golden Globe for her portrayal of Valeria in Conan the Barbarian? Quite why, I have no idea...

Stu.