Re: QUACKBETH HUEYMAKT'S GLORANTHAN ARGUMENT-LOSING BINGO!!

From: jorganos <joe_at_whxjA6Qpy2M1raijUlb7mwT8K3SteqHMwnmOWvnR7aSJj9Hi2WfpqI9P8sxKOJ9W1IE1V96k>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 14:13:53 -0000

> One of the myriad Jeffs (which one, who gives a fuck)

There's an important distinction - which ones can you yell at/share a box of beers with at Tentacles...

you ought to get an extra wildcard mark for "when Greg said ______ at convention X he really meant <I am sooo right and you're sooo wrong>"

> 7. Making accusations about 'elite' limited-release publications.

Quoting rejected manuscripts.

Ask for moderator intervention.

> 43. I'm taking my bat and ball and leaving the list. (But I'll sign
on with a secret identity).

"I'm leaving this list. Visit my forum at..."

Sign on with a second, secret identity and agree with yourself.

Bitch at the moderator. (except over here, where it is "be nice to Da Immod - or alternatively to the list founder)

Claim (or reject) credit for opening a no-go area (such as in the ancient Digest FAQ: Moose, Yelmalio/Elmal etc.)

Quote authoritatively from (your own, or someone you know) house rules.

> 55. I was wrong. You were right. Thanks for clarifying.

That's the one I invented the wildcard for...