Re: Re: Blue Pill Time

From: Michael Hitchens <michaelh_at_BRGb7_xTIOIG7VXUKmnV8u4ArMshQC0ZUWjLap6FUwnrq5usIQ1WoQpdas57Dm5qUF6>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 12:09:45 +1000 (EST)

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007, Chris Lemens wrote:

> Michael:
>> If you can;t see the digs at Peter in it it's not my fault your reading
>> skill is something like -5w50 (note the MINUS).
>
> If I have to think about it, it isn't crude enough to count. If I
> wanted to read, I hear there are things called libraries where
> pencil-necks like you get their jollies from tired academic cliches.

Arrr - now I begin to understand you. Hmm. Let me think for a minute. I am now translating into something you migght be able to understand

Me think Peter say stupid thing
Me say stupider thing to make Peter look really stupid Smart people know me not mean stupider thing But doing it just to make Peter look really stupid

Me now think Peter smarter than you

Which make you pretty stupid

Michael

Dr. Michael Hitchens
Senior Lecturer, Department of Computing Macquarie University
michaelh_at_N6IO3lt-lZUxmJWV6boYkx1ygJtgjq8AzFh3aBPyV5epSr-dcRfrNnRhxI7gNOAKGI5ISVFyP7Zmw4kqV4HFwS8.yahoo.invalid