Re: Blue Pill Time

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_eSJVp3N2l44dNNWadORoXc6_FxYUHE7UUo6KHDV-hnL0cDu-XqlJUi4rDso_A069>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 21:47:31 -0700 (PDT)

Peter, responding to Michael:
> > The other thing you have convinced me of is that your level of maturity
> > is well, let's just say lower than you obviously think it is.
>
> Since I haven't made any claims to maturity, I haven't the faintest
> idea what you are talking about here.

And even if he had, we'd all ridicule him for putting on airs of maturity here.

Michael, perhaps you miss the purpose of this particular list. The point of this forum is to engage in bewildering bouts of verbal violence and assinine abuse (plus ducks and yurts). In short, this is the vent.

If you don't like it, take your prissy ass elswhere.

Love and kisses,

Chris