Re: ImmoderateGame: Tentacles 2007

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_iOU6iKn7rWJCKlPTNpNi0fr2mpJJbb2cvKUBf3PFBXxMXFt9Keve_vq3vQYOBWne>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 09:25:15 +1000

>I don't see anything wrong with that. Surely Caladraland needs at least
>one tribe that famously _hasn't_ slept with its sister.

Cliff *has* slept with his sister, and with everyone else's sister as well. But that was in the Green Age. The myth reveals that after sleeping with a sister of the Shadows, Cliff got all guilty and vowed only platonic relationships with tennis players thereafter.

Cliff still keeps his sister close. he has 'locked her up in a trunk, so no big hunk, can steal her away from me'. [Get Down!]

And the possibilities for four hero subcults of the Young Ones just beggars belief. With lentils.

What disturbs me is how much Mark knows about His Divine Cliffness. What *really* disturbs me is how much *I* know about His Divine Cliffness.

And the fact that I won't be at Tentacles this year. :( :( :(

Bum. Bugger. Sulk.

Why has Petey gone so uncharacteristically silent, just when he was losing on all fronts? Its sad really.

Jimbo

['I like lawspeakers.... I like LOUD speakers...']