Vedr. Re: In Defence Of A Goddess

From: sverre larne <sverrelarne_at_ygxjpihvl7DzN8lF5xtlWgGUpW92yQ-te8BXiGuLdnZ8k5HGr_uqEnjN3Yavh-KY>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 21:12:48 +0200 (CEST)

Who cares? The point is that we don't like to have gods or goddesses chance overnight due to a "creative whim". What if Orlanth just turned gay? Would you approve of that?

  SGL. Jeff Richard <richaje_at_Kh6YrgKRPfAGSIqSQUyJnjT25mYw_1vgRJI7wRiQb7Vpm5J7LZKVzojsAv1MJwzZaOY3Ho-RUQlEjg.yahoo.invalid> skrev:

          Come on - Vinga just is not that important a cultic figure. Not compared with Orlantha and Ernalda. Or Esrola. Or the Seven Lightbringers. Or Barntar.

Jeff

GBC's Portal to Glorantha - http://www.runequest-glorantha.com   GBC's RuneQuest Links & Glorantha Links - http://www.runequest.info