Re: In Defence Of A Goddess

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_rJVsZsP8oORXqhUutKpWwZv0LL-o4UO8X8OADdXVhzEdw56UaJkKLcRFfponkm7CvL-y>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 05:55:02 -0000

> So is the deep mythic change to Vinga making her a lesbian going tobe
> accompanied by a re-writing of the Ernalda affinities?

The next UW in the works is the Book of Heortling Deities - basically a massive collection of Orlanthi mythological information. It has a lot of new material on Ernalda - much much more material on Ernalda than on Vinga.

I don't really have a problem with the affinities given for Ernalda, just the list of suggested Feats for the various subcults. But that is always going to be a problem when writing these books. That's why David Dunham and I took a different approach when writing the cults in Enclosure.

Jeff