Re: AW: AW: Vedr. Re: In Defence Of A Goddess

From: Michael Hitchens <michaelh_at_St85WdzVpTQeVzCJQ-zGeoedKI1JdyHWCvd7yEHt6PwDxBZGSTogxmYjRjzoZ7K4PSU>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 10:15:14 +1000 (EST)

On Mon, 7 May 2007, Goihl & Fahey wrote:

> Well, come to Tentacles and see who I'm parading with.

Wish I could, but lack of money and time prevent. The image I actually had in mind was the transvestite character from little Britain who is always protesting that he is "a lady".

Michael

Dr. Michael Hitchens
Senior Lecturer, Department of Computing Macquarie University
michaelh_at_9VPOZMYLWmOT3wIvBei_264rPqdEK7z4PIgoFAS02_f80zp8SelROt4rLog1Tc72PpKUe3O5vc7-KfkOV-aQ.yahoo.invalid