Vedr. Re: In Defence Of A Goddess - A poll

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_11ChXAYzCw6uEE-g4u0LEORqEAsAKc1wgPOTbRSp46Xt8ddLXMgJdxvKs542B>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 10:19:58 -0000

What about my fucking pole though? Great idea yes. I mean we can all continue to flamebaste the mighty Jeff, but his Armour of Gregmate and shield of womenslibbane is deflecting our best efforts. Maybe if we show him this idea is generally regarded as a fucking stupid idea for a game we may make him see the light. or not. Maybe I have it wrong, and alienating me, my roleplaying daughter and others on this list are actually in the minority and need to find some other hobby than our current one which we dicover we have had wrong all the time.

Rob

PS: You greasy twat! (Bollocks, I have had my shower today and just thinking about a greasy twat has got me all excited. Get excited about a greasy breakfast as well. I wonder if there is some connection.....)