Vedr. Re: In Defence Of A Goddess - A

From: parental_unit_2 <parental_unit_2_at_RPQ2xAj0mp21v88pzUWE2Yo8ioYjUohqV8w8eA1KSY-lf7AKO9OTOn_KPv3Q>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 22:19:11 -0000

> Bah! I don't think you can compare importance directly it this way.
I think Pam was in fewer than 10% of the sessions and David may have missed three session in the entire campaign.

I was trying to avoid dragging the player into the discussion, since she's probably not here to defend herself. I'm not sure if her low attendance at sessions was the cause of her PC's low profile, or the other way around. From talking to her a bit about this, I would say a little of both.

> I do agree that the main story arcs are very male-oriented
and better suited for everyone being an Orlanth initiate

Yup. Which is, I suspect, why people object to handicapping Vinga in a rewrite -- it makes a Vingan less fun to play, which in turn makes it harder to find a slot for a female PC in a Sartar game, or any similarly Orlanth-centric game material.

> Redalda has one already. I'm pretty sure that horseloving could be
> considered a social faux pax in most places except
> Enumclaw

So now we know why David has been so quiet lately...