Re: AW: Vedr. Re: In Defence Of A Goddess - A

From: Keith Nellist <keithnellist_at_XC-t0nngjeCyGq8q3QKuT1zSsjNvwRtK68bdBOiCoH80a35_McVHkOIqRIUn7uU>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 22:33:01 +1000

> Did anyone play an Eirithan under RQ2 or 3?

Yes. But I have no interesting anecdotes about that.

If you stopped eating too much cassava (see reference to interesting Botany thread elsewhere) you'd realise that the secret societies are the secret to having chicks in hot lesbo action.. I mean interesting plot situations...in Prax. Actually, in my view there is a slight problem with Praxian story arcs in any case. They seem to me that they tend to lack subtle plots just because the terrain is one big wasteland.

I do I think Eiritha needs a bit more r-e-s-p-e-c-t, being Waha's mother, and Storm Bull's wife. The only real force that might unite the mighty nations of Prax.

Just to chip in on Vinga. I think a far more appropriate lesbian cult would be the unicorn riders, with Yelesbian the Starmaiden. I never did like red-heads.

Keith.