Vedr. Re:AW: Vedr. Re: In Defence Of A Goddess - A

From: sverre larne <sverrelarne_at_F3_yrNuNR1LA7t3x17TV5finCo1qawilDzXT9aOWmSlFCrrjcqt15D9pqBI9v6NG>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 15:53:28 +0200 (CEST)

Yes Stue, I would complain about that too. And why? Drastically changing the gods in a rpg world is just not a good thing. It mucks up the world for those who try to play in it!

  SGL. Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_cvsZf1w0cmHYDZnRlQRWnrK99W0W6mJAz96Sgw7N_vZy2Wz-4PLLi28ZU48l7jmPyOOTegcSwJfWs9K_0j4r2eWOWIpt.yahoo.invalid> skrev:

          'S very lame:
> Oh, I really hate how all the gods who were once individual gods
> are now suddenly just the same god in different shapes. Vinga and
> Barntar are Vinga and Barntar, NOT Orlanth. I don't care what Greg
> says!

As opposed to people complaining that Greg's splintered gods that were once singular, Transgloranthan entities (e.g. Lodril) into pluralistic, localised ones. Poor fella. He can't win.

Stu.

GBC's Portal to Glorantha - http://www.runequest-glorantha.com   GBC's RuneQuest Links & Glorantha Links - http://www.runequest.info