Ernaldans not violent?

From: Tony Davis <gallows_brother_at_RanN1Mfrgg7l8A1lMboKOBO6eO0JxXckdA7g_e8fiViEY5vvwhAabfwS3l31>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 07:05:12 -0700 (PDT)

Y'all are playing boring games.

In my campaign, one of my players was playing a Pella devotee who could fling exploding pots and had her Ty Kora Tek worshiping grandmother's ghost she could uncork from a bottle (and who gave excellent advice, ask anyone!)

When you get a feat like "Enchant Pottery" in your list, you've got serious potential for kicking ass. She took 'There's always another way' and ran with it.

I would never have expected Vingans to be exclusively lesbian. In my mind, they were always the girls who wanted to have sex like boys (i.e. all the time and with no regrets in the morning) whatever their orientation. You know the Thunderbrothers are all playing frat house sex games with each other anyway.

Do You Yahoo!?