Re: Poor dim little me

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_-LLybGKPAGG5yHorCDpW49ijgJwO5vTXkAL9SOc8D3qWvkgi5ciCUk2gw59H6>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 17:40:32 -0000

Rick:
> I just don't get all the fury and backlash over Vinga.

Because ultimately, Rick, I don't think it's got anything to do with her. Some interesting points have been raised, and if the discussion had been initiated and conducted in a different manner, I think Vinga could have grown, and become all the better for it. But it wasn't, and it's seems to be too late for that now.

One of these days, some bright spark, somewhere, will realise why several very intelligent, creative folk have stopped writing for Glorantha, and in doing so made it (in my opinion) the poorer. I very much miss their contributions. Hopefully it'll occur before more folks decide they've had enough.

As I said elsewhere, it's sad, and a shame. No, I'm not going to be offensive. It goes beyond that. There's really no point.

Stu.