Re: Re: Poor dim little me - custodial duties

From: Michael Hitchens <michaelh_at__J8-VOt7FESEFB2lo_up83PmG2F8vAsCBMSp-SPfoZthNCp4a6LoCajxHzSLTrLFTON>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 11:18:14 +1000 (EST)

On Thu, 10 May 2007, Rick Meints wrote:

> Jeff Kyer and Robin Laws wrote the "Cults of Glorantha" for MRQ and
> Greg was mostly just a consultant. The same can be true for
> Heroquest. Heroquest is in the hands of the free-lance writers that
> want to write supplements for it. Gods of Glorantha for Heroquest,
> anyone? Mark Galeotti and I would love to see your outline.

That's an interesting idea. At the moment it's difficult to play anything other than a LUnar or Heortling, as the material isn't out there. A GoG for HQ would open up much of Glorantha for the averageplaying group.

Hmm, that's too moderate. Need something to upset at least a few....

I suggest John and Jane write it and Peter edit.

Michael

Dr. Michael Hitchens
Senior Lecturer, Department of Computing Macquarie University
michaelh_at_7oZYQ_FvmabpRVUThhteniW3BBly9GZ5Q0eNogRhwD1HYAYYPv3-T2eU5CaUtxE4iAJjat7iK0hih2unn91B.yahoo.invalid