Vedr. Re: In Defence Of A Goddess - A

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_COzfxmuFIc4eO7mylRmZIUMCoqJx6shZf5WxUeHSOSY-HMoDBUKCwkagbgaQtnucRAxZ>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 07:33:35 -0000

> Jeff, not longer claiming innocence, but negotiating for a plea bargain
> and determined to drag as many down with him as he can, engages in
> diversions once again:

I have no idea what you are talking about John? I'm not sure I was claiming innocence (or guilt) - since I don't know what I am being charged with (other than being disrespectful to various self-appointed guardians of GoG).

> That would be my Kalyrkala, I hope parts of which have already
> appeared.. No pixies (yet), but the mention of Smurfette does excite my
> interest.

But is she a mammal or some sort of egglaying hive creature? That is the important question.

> So David was your vingan. I guess he was using his own (inspirational)
> cult concept: this was before ST, yes? Your examples to date have
> demonstrated a tendency to universalise from single character
> interpretations, ignoring the difference between interpretation,
> roleplaying ability, personal interests and cult descriptions.

Not to bicker with you, but I think this has been the standard op for just about everyone on this list. And thank you once again for personalizing your disagreements with me.

>It would
> be laughable for me to suggest you get out more, but I do suggest
> running a standard module for multiple teams at a con. Your world will
> widen. No module survives contact with the enemy.

I've never run a standard module for teams and am unlikely to do so. I've run one-offs before, but they really aren't my strength (however, Dunham is a master of the one-off game).

Jef