Re:AW: Vedr. Re: In Defence Of A Goddess - A

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_BEVk6vRck5h1rVzK1MJKFUT1x9vZHUO9jEN0p-_kP-nHADjEbo_05DXHAwE723w4PR1y>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 08:44:04 -0000

> Usually rendered Beti by Greg (ie KOS pg 211).

His attempt to make "Betty" something vaguely Orlanthi sounding.

> Apart from, for example, the Ballista epithet.
> This IS an argument for Greg to maintain compatibility with
> his own writing in the 1990s.

In what way does saying that Leika was a Redaldan who became acclaimed tribal king (which I do not think requires Vinga worship - I think Orlanth Rex is its own thing and can be worshiped by any acclaimed tribal king) contradict anything in KoS?

Jeff