Re: Poor dim little me - custodial duties

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_anHLJpHlYMQ36tJbaaIkTn5Pf_l_r8FQKabhQe_QiaZ8Zqbi_RyKFki1k9CjF>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 12:05:46 -0000

It does alay some of my fears. At least I feel safer in the knowledge that you are more tapped into the collective Gloranthan conciousness. So yes a paddle for Minty on me. At least I don't feel you would publish something as unpopular as the suggested retcon on Vinga.

Issues like the Beti rewrite in some obscure unfinished work I can ignore. I am very unlikely to buy it. I just hope none of that horseshit Jeff has been banging on about makes it into the Great Argrath Campaign.

I don't expect Jeff to listen to me, I am not articulate or smart enough for that. However there have been some here who are articulate and smart who have tried to open his eyes to a different point of view and he just aint having it.

Rob